- Shop Micca
- Media Players
- Digital Photo Frames
- Home Speakers
- Digital Signage
- Support FAQ
Micca EP600 G2 Full-HD 1080p 3D Digital Media Player and Network Streamer
The EP600 G2's striking modern good looks is owed to premium construction, with its thick brushed aluminum case, mirror-perfect front panel and high-end fit and finish. Inside, the EP600 G2 is built with high grade components ensuring long term stability and reliability. Its firmware delivers an enhanced level of polish, capability, and usability.
When it comes to performance and features, the EP600 G2 excels in all the important areas. It incorporates the powerful Realtek RTD1186 processor for stunning video quality and fluid playback at up to 1080p full HD resolution. Additionally it handles the playback of 3D videos, including SBS, OAU, and frame packed. Its Gigabit Ethernet LAN port is up to 10 times faster than the network on previous generation players. For unmatched storage capacity, the EP600 G2 includes support for hard drives that are larger than 2TB. It is therefore able to access to the entire capacity of all hard drives such as 3TB and even larger capacities in the future.
Network Streaming and Sharing
There are more ways for getting media content to and from the EP600 G2 than ever. The EP600 G2 can stream and play media files from shared folders or UPnP servers on the local area network, such as a computer or NAS device. The EP600 G2 has a built-in SAMBA file server which, when combined with its support for large hard drives and fast Gigabit Ethernet LAN, is an effective solution for sharing media files to other devices on the local area network. Media files can also be pushed to the EP600 G2 for playback through its DNLA interface using iPhone, Android, or Windows 7. Regardless of how you store your media files, the EP600 G2 offers a way to get to it.
Organize and Search
In addition to providing the familiar method of browsing for media files by navigating folders and files, the EP600 G2 offers an advanced media indexing and organizing capability that makes finding media files quick and easy. The EP600 G2 guides the user through the processing of creating an index on each storage drive it detects and automatically updates the index whenever new content is added. Finding a media file or group of related media files is as simple as doing a search. Matching files are displayed immediately and can be played back without any delay.
A Universal Media Player
Based on the Realtek 1186 digital media processor, the EP600 G2 provides flawless playback for all of today's popular media file formats up to 1080p - no more guessing whether a video you just got is supported!
- Video Files - BDMV, BD-ISO, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, M2TS, MTS, FLV, AVI, DVD-ISO, VOB, M2P, MP4, MPG, DAT, ASF, TP TRP, SWF
- Video Codecs - H.264/AVC, MPEG1/2/4, DivX/Xvid, VC-1, and RMVB
- 3D Formats - Side-by-Side, Over-and-Under, Frame Packed
- Audio Formats - DTS/DTS-HD MA, Dolby AC3/True-HD, LPCM, ADPCM, FLAC, APE, LC-AAC, HE-AAC, MP3, OGG, WAM, WAV
- Image Formats - JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and TIF files
The EP600 G2 supports the newest generation of hard drives using GPT and NTFS, including current 3TB drives and even larger models as they become available in the future. An external-facing SATA and drive power connector is built into the EP600 G2 so that hard drives or DVD/BD ROM drives can be attached directly. There are also two USB ports as well as a flash card reader for playing media files from USB drives or flash memory cards.
Gigabit LAN and 802.11n WiFi
The EP600 G2 has a built-in 1000mbps Gigabit Ethernet LAN connection and there is an available optional 802.11n WiFi dongle. The EP600 G2 uses the network not just for streaming media files from other devices, but also for sharing media files to other devices.
- Browse and play media files from shared folders, NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices, or UPnP media servers (TVersity, MediaTomb, etc)
- Serve media and files to other devices and computers
- Copy and delte files on the EP600 G2 through the network
- Access Internet services such as Youtube, Flikr and Picasa
Easy To Use
Not only is the EP600 G2 a powerful and versatile digital media player, it is also very easy to setup and use. It has an intuitive and responsive user interface that is modeled after familiar consumer electronics with large easy to read text and graphics. Convenient features like video previews and resume from last stop point makes it effortless to browse and view media files from the comfort of your sofa or favorite chair.
- Universal media player, powerful enough to handle high bitrate 1080p Full-HD videos!
- 3D video playback supports Side-by-Side, Over-and-Under, and Frame Packed videos.
- Supports numerous audio formats including Dolby Digital, TrueHD, DTS, DTS-MA/HR, and DTS Downmix
- Support for large hard drives of 3TB in capacity or larger
- Ultra fast Gigabit LAN and optional 802.11n WiFi networking capabilities
- Play media files from other network devices, NAS, and UPnP media servers
- Play media files from external USB drives or SD/SDHC flash cards
- Works as a central storage for sharing media and files to other computers and devices
- Convenient resume from last stop point and continuous multi-file playback
- Ultra low-power consumption of only 10 Watts
- EP600 G2 Digital Media Player
- IR Remote Control
- 110-240V AC Adapter
- SATA Cable
- User's Manual
- Realtek 1186DD 750MHz Decoder/Processor
- 512MB DDR3 Memory
- 256MB NAND Flash
- HDMI (up to 1080p 60Hz)
- Component Video (YPbPr)
- Composite A/V
- Coaxial Digital SPDIF Audio
- Optical Digital SPDIF Audio
- External SATA Drive Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Host Port
- SD/SDHC Flash Memory Card Reader
- 1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Optional 802.11n WiFi
|Video||AVI||H.264/AVC, VC-1, DivX/Xvid, MPEG1/4, M-JPEG||1920x1080p 30fps Max
(640x480 30fps for M-JPEG)
|MP4, MOV||H.264/AVC, DivX/Xvid, MPEG4, M-JPEG|
|MKV||H.264/AVC, DivX/Xvid, MPEG1/2/4|
|TS, TP, M2TS||H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG1/2|
|ASF, WMV||VC-1, DivX/Xvid, MPEG4|
|VOB, ISO, IFO, DAT, MPG, MPEG||MPEG1/2|
|RM, RMVB||RealVideo 8/9/10||720p Max|
|Audio||Audio Files and Streams||Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS, DTS Downmix, MP3, AAC, WMA, PCM, LPCM, Vorbis (OGG), FLAC|
|Photo||JPG, GIF, TIF, BMP, PNG|| ||8000 x 8000 Max|
- 100-220V AC Adapter (US Plugs)
- 12V 2A DC Player Power
- Size: 6.3"(W) X 4.5"(L) x 1"(D)
- Weight: 1lb