- Shop Micca
- Media Players
- Digital Photo Frames
- Home Speakers
- Digital Signage
- Support FAQ
How to upgrade the firmware on the MPLAY
To upgrade the firmware on the MPLAY, follow these steps:
- Download the latest firmware from the product page
- Decompress the downloaded "ZIP" file by double clicking on it.
- Make a note of your current MPLAY settings.
- Copy the micca-mplay-vxxxx-xx-xx.img file onto a USB flash drive. Make sure it is the only file on the flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the MPLAY.
- Select [USB] from the main menu and then select [File]
- Locate the micca-mplay-vxxxx-xx-xx.img file and press [OK]
- Highlight the checkmark and press [OK] to begin update
- Wait until firmware update is complete
- Turn the MPLAY off and back on with the power button on the back
- Go into the Settings menu and check that the firmware version is now vxxxx-xx-xx